Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentine's Day Nail Art 2!

Oh yes, I'm back with another nail art post, this time for those who don't want to be quite as obvious with their nails. We're doing leopard print today!! Leopard print is one of my favorites, and I finally got a decent looking leopard print now that I decided to use a dotting tool! So you can use any colors you'd like, but seriously, what nail polish is sexier than a holographic polish? I started off with a base of Nfu Oh 459, intending to do hearts or something girly, but I decided not to waste my time since the formula was a pain in the butt. It would have been easier to apply glue. The color is a gorgeous, almost neon coral though, so I had to photograph it with flash and the lights off. I then topped it with Seche Vite, since I was at work and needed it to dry fast. I only kept it on because I really needed to sleep after work. Later, I added Sea Lore Arista, a gorgeous peach jelly base with golden flakies. Of course, I needed to add more, so using Color Club Beyond, a black holographic polish, and Color Club Cosmic Fate, a peachy copper holographic polish, I created leopard print! Hope you like this, and if hearts aren't your style, maybe this will be!

Sexy Leopard Print

Sexy Leopard Print

Sexy Leopard Print

Sexy Leopard Print
Hopefully that last picture shows you how annoyingly thick the Nfu Oh was. And how gorgeous the holo is! See you soon with part 3!
Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.