Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Valentine's Art Idea 1

Sorry for the sudden absence again but life was getting a little hectic so I had to stop blogging for a bit, but as always, I kept painting my nails.
So this nail art idea came from a picture one of my friends found on facebook here. I changed some things up but feel free to do it like the original or add your own twist on it!
I used China Glaze Ruby Pumps and Champagne Kisses as my base colors, A-England Perceval for the hearts, loose glitter from Born Pretty Store, and acrylic paint for the black details. Then I decided it needed a little more and added Lynnderella Undead Red to the tips for a glitter gradient on my red nails. Ok, onto the pictures! Hope this gives someone an idea for nail art!

VDay Art 1


VDay Art 1


VDay Art 1


VDay Art 1

And, just because I can, a glitter macro!


VDay Art 1

I love Undead Red! If you want a similar glitter for a lower price, Sea Lore Arista is very similar! The glitter shapes aren't exactly the same, but the types of glitter are super similar including the holo pieces.
Hope you enjoyed the first of my nail art series, and let me know in the comments if there's something you want to see in this series or otherwise!

Janelle

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely! The glitter - perfect, and the colors are great together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks KB! It's one of my favorite manis so far!

      Delete

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.