Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Satiny Pearls


Orly Au Champagne
Oh yeah, I've been a naughty blogger. Sorry about that! I haven't been feeling too well, so I've been laying down in bed...a lot. Quick post today though because I'm at a meeting and I'm required to be sitting up. The polish is Orly Au Champagne which was released in 2011 for the holidays. It's a satiny pearly off-white that many people liked, but it didn't tickle my fancy. It took too long to dry on me and it's on the sheer side to me. I did 3 thickish coats here. It dries to a satin finish and I didn't use any topcoat.

Orly Au Champagne
But it looks really pretty in the bottle. I'm sad that I couldn't get it to work this time, but I'll try again to make it work.

Orly Au Champagne


Orly Au Champagne


Orly Au Champagne

So it's totally my type of polish, and I will try to make it work in the future, but I say it's not worth hunting this polish down. My fave shimmery white is still a toss-up between China Glaze Frosty and Zoya Gaia. They're both sheer, but to me, the color is worth it!
Happy Polishing,
Janelle
(oh, yeah I used my full name!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.