Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!


Layla Jade Groove
I'd like to start off the New Year with a big bang, so I chose a holographic polish to show you today! Hope it's celebratory enough for you! 

Layla Jade Groove is a very pale (almost silver) green holographic polish. I used 3 thin coats over Nfu Oh Aqua Base and had no streaking or balding spots. I recommend using this polish over an Aqua Base instead of buffing your nails. I got my Nfu Oh from FabulouStreet and my Layla from AveYou

Layla Jade Groove


Layla Jade Groove


Layla Jade Groove


Layla Jade Groove

I hope you enjoyed all the pictures, if not, I wish you a very happy new year anyway! Good luck with all your new year's resolutions, and see you tomorrow!

Happy Polishing,
J

2 comments:

  1. *drool* What a beautiful holo polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure is! It took me way too long to use it though!

      Delete

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.