Important Links/Information

Fellow Addicts

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

UP Colors Verde 360

Just a warning: my pictures of this color show it exactly how I see it under most lighting. Ok, today's color I purchased from Llarowe, and I thought it would be more holo. It was disappointing in that way. It did surprise me because it wore ridiculously well without topcoat, being a holo and all. I used two medium thick coats, because I didn't want any balding issues. I painted on the first coat, let it dry, then I did the second coat. Easy application, no cleanup. I didn't actually mean to wear it as a full manicure, but I did and was pleasantly surprised at how well it wore, although my base coat (Zoya Anchor) may have had something to do with that. What am I doing rambling? Onto the pictures!

P1050861

P1050858

P1050859


P1050862
This is about as holo as it gets on my ring and pinky fingers.
Yes, it's a pretty color, but don't rush out and get it if your want super-holo effect. I say, save your money and get a Layla Hologram Effect polish! I still have yet to wear/swatch the six that I own. Shame....

Happy Polishing and Hump Day,
J

10 comments:

  1. Even though it doesn't have a super holo effect it's still absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks! I think I'm getting better with my camera, too. And I'm behind on reading your blog!

      Delete
  2. It does look gorgeous and I like it even if it doesn´t so much holo effect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! It is a really pretty color and I did get tons of compliments on it.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Carly! Ya'll make me wanna give this polish another chance.

      Delete
  4. Very pretty color even if it's not the super holo you wanted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen. I'm gonna use it again (after I get through a good chunk of my untrieds) and use topcoat to see if I prefer it.

      Delete
  5. that is absolutely stunning!! and you did a very good job applying it too. whats the name of this polish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JUSTME! I'm glad you like the polish and my application! This polish is called UP Colors Verde 360. I bought mine from Llarowe.

      Delete

Please do not link to your blog in the comments. You can email me [life.nailpolish [at] yahoo.com] if you want me to read your blog or just to contact me in general. Comments with links will not be published. I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment.